We Keep Your Small Business Compliant though our Payroll Service.
When it comes to paying employees, laws and the IRS have made the payroll function a time consuming nightmare for the small business owner.
Small business owners spend an average of eight hours a month performing payroll functions. That’s 12 full days a year that could be spent generating sales, prospecting new business opportunities, improving products or services, or servicing customers.
Like most growing businesses, you are probably facing the dual challenges of increased payroll responsibilities and keeping up-to-date with compliance regulations. These additional payroll obligations and tax compliance issues may represent substantial obstacles as your business continues to grow and expand.
Whether you write your own payroll checks, prepare payroll on your own computer, or want to outsource your payroll needs, we have the right solution for you.
That is why we have joined with ADP®, an industry leader in payroll and tax compliance, to complement our high-quality services that help you run your business.
With Padgett Payroll®, we have a solution that guarantees accurate and timely filing. It’s easy, affordable, and less time consuming!
You will have:
- A local payroll services specialist that helps ensure accuracy at every payroll!
- Automated federal and state payroll tax management
- Two flexible payment options are available for direct deposit or paper checks
- Your payroll checks prepared and printed on-time, every-time
- Online web access for payroll entry & process your weekly payroll on your schedule
- Worry free IRS and State tax reporting
- Instant previews of payroll liability and cash required for funds to be withdrawn manage smarter by knowing your payroll liability before your payroll is finalized
- Convenient State Unemployment Insurance (SUI) management we deposit and file SUI taxes on your behalf
- New hire reporting helps you stay in compliance with state reporting obligations and helps protect you from penalties
- Detailed reports on your employee’s vacation, sick days, and personal days accruals
- Custom Payroll Reports Service
There seems to be an endless amount of special reports Government agencies require.
We can prepare the following reports for you:
- Worker’s Compensation Audits
- Unemployment Claims
- Social Security Audits
- Child Support Audits
- W-2 and W-3 processing
- 1099 and 1096 processing
- Preparation/assistance with Federal and State registration forms
How much do we charge for our Payroll Services?
In order to give you an accurate price for our payroll services we need to know a little more about your business and what services you’re interested in. Our prices are very affordable. Contact Padgett Business Services today.